- The Speculative Sentiment Index (SSI):
- The SSI is a powerful tool unique to FXCM and available for everyone on the new DailyFX. At a glance, you can see where FXCM traders are in the market. Are there large numbers of buyers or sellers? Are they exiting or entering? Traders have easy access to real time updates (once per second) for different instruments including the EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, XAUUSD and SPX500.
- Improved Economic Calendar
- Access the new countdown feature that allows traders to follow upcoming high priority events for the day trading sessions. Giving traders a complete released schedule of news and events coming out of G10 countries with filter capabilities to rank each by their importance and impact of their specific currencies.
- Redesigned Rollover Rates Page
- Optimized usability along with introductory video for how to use and read the rollover calendar
- The Comeback of Currency Rooms
- One central location to obtain trading insights, fundamental and technical chart data for different instruments, while allowing traders to easily formulate trading strategies. Other data features include pivot points, candlestick formations, support and resistance levels for the top 12 traded currency pairs and top 7 traded CFDs, real time news and latest market articles written by the DailyFX team.
- Forex Rates Volume
- Now displaying real forex volume data for the top six currency pairs. Giving traders around the world the advantage of a deeper look into the market
- Not just FX
- DailyFX now provides a plethora of reports on indices and investments
Clients have the advantage of mobile trading, one-click order execution and trading from real-time charts. In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading and provides free news and market research through DailyFX.com.Trading foreign exchange and CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk, which may result in losses that could exceed your deposits, therefore may not be suitable for all investors. Read full disclaimer. Visit www.fxcm.com and www.dailyfx.com! Follow us on Twitter @FXCM| @DailyFX, Facebook FXCM| DailyFX, Google+ FXCM or YouTube FXCM| DailyFX. *Results from Investment Trends 2015 UK Financial Spread Betting, CFD & FX Report, based on a survey of over 11,000 investors/traders
CONTACT: FXCM Inc.Jaclyn Klein, 646-432-2463Vice-President, Corporate Communications and Investor Relationsjklein@fxcm.com