- ISSI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $6.9 million.
- ISSI has traded 230.030000000000001136868377216160297393798828125 options contracts today.
- ISSI is making at least a new 3-day high.
- ISSI has a PE ratio of 103.
- ISSI is mentioned 0.61 times per day on StockTwits.
- ISSI has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- ISSI is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- ISSI is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- ISSI is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- ISSI is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ISSI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ISSI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ISSI: Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company, designs and markets integrated circuits. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. ISSI has a PE ratio of 103. Currently there are no analysts that rate Integrated Silicon Solution a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Integrated Silicon Solution has been 261,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Integrated Silicon Solution has a market cap of $733.0 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 0.62 and a short float of 4% with 4.21 days to cover. Shares are up 37.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Integrated Silicon Solution as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ISSI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.01 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, ISSI has a quick ratio of 1.93, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, ISSI's share price has jumped by 58.02%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 10.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 4.2%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- 36.57% is the gross profit margin for INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION which we consider to be strong. Regardless of ISSI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ISSI's net profit margin of 0.01% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION increased its bottom line by earning $0.74 versus $0.59 in the prior year.
- You can view the full Integrated Silicon Solution Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.