- FICO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $18.3 million.
- FICO has traded 51.447800000000000864019966684281826019287109375 options contracts today.
- FICO is making at least a new 3-day high.
- FICO has a PE ratio of 22.
- FICO is mentioned 1.19 times per day on StockTwits.
- FICO has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- FICO is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- FICO is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- FICO is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- FICO is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FICO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FICO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FICO: Fair Isaac Corporation develops analytic, software, and data management solutions that enable businesses to automate, enhance, and connect decisions to business performance. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.1%. FICO has a PE ratio of 22. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Fair Isaac a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Fair Isaac has been 184,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fair Isaac has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.48 and a short float of 4.2% with 5.77 days to cover. Shares are up 26.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fair Isaac as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 15.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, FICO's share price has jumped by 25.61%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, FICO should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for FAIR ISAAC CORP is currently very high, coming in at 72.99%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 14.31% trails the industry average.
- FAIR ISAAC CORP's earnings per share declined by 6.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FAIR ISAAC CORP reported lower earnings of $2.66 versus $2.74 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.00 versus $2.66).
- You can view the full Fair Isaac Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.