- TRNO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $5.3 million.
- TRNO has traded 1.0597000000000000863309423948521725833415985107421875 options contracts today.
- TRNO is making at least a new 3-day high.
- TRNO has a PE ratio of 74.
- TRNO is mentioned 0.74 times per day on StockTwits.
- TRNO has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- TRNO is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- TRNO is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- TRNO is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- TRNO is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TRNO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TRNO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TRNO: Terreno Realty Corporation engages in acquiring, owning, and operating real estate properties in Los Angeles area, northern New Jersey/New York City, San Francisco Bay area, Seattle area, Miami area, and Washington D.C./Baltimore area. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.8%. TRNO has a PE ratio of 74. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Terreno Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Terreno Realty has been 184,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Terreno has a market cap of $988.8 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.82 and a short float of 2.8% with 3.69 days to cover. Shares are up 11.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Terreno Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 45.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- TERRENO REALTY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TERRENO REALTY CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.23 versus -$0.05 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.33 versus $0.23).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 292.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.72 million to $10.67 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 93.50% to $12.72 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TERRENO REALTY CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.55%.
- 40.60% is the gross profit margin for TERRENO REALTY CORP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of TRNO's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, TRNO's net profit margin of 44.02% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- You can view the full Terreno Realty Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.