- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,630
- 12-Week # shares sold: 5,630
- 24-Week # shares sold: 5,730
- 4-Week # shares sold: 11,246
- 12-Week # shares sold: 13,746
- 24-Week # shares sold: 16,352
President Donald Trump's tax cuts delivered a windfall to big banks like JPMorgan, and he has slashed financial-industry regulations. Now he's making bank executives' lives complicated.
The strength of the U.S. economy is helping in the Trump administration's trade negotiation with China, but one expert isn't underestimating China.
Looking for undervalued investment opportunities? Then stop searching for tech stocks and give MLPs a shot.
The driver shortage is the result of an aging workforce, high turnover and increasing freight demand.