- Enhance executive leadership's line-of-sight of major initiatives, operational processes and organizational resources;
- Implement a more consistent operational approach across IT service and program delivery organizations;
- Develop and perform specific, repeatable processes on all major activities to mitigate known operational bottlenecks;
- Enable rapid deployment of the right resources on the right projects; and
- Raise employee satisfaction by establishing clear performance expectations and providing learning and development opportunities aligned to the employee's career development aspirations.
Learn more about the company's new IT Workforce Optimization Solutions in this on-demand IT workforce webinar, featured on Federal News Radio . Learning Tree's Richard Spires and Brian Green joined industry leaders to discuss important workforce issues such as the shortage of cyber security professionals and ways to increase retention of your workforce.About Learning Tree International Established in 1974, Learning Tree International is a leading provider of IT training to business and government organizations worldwide. Over 2.4 million IT professionals have benefited from Learning Tree's broad proprietary library of 400+ unique courses covering: web development, cyber security, project management, Agile and best practice adoption, operating systems, database administration and programming, networking, cloud computing, software design and development, business intelligence, activity-based intelligence, leadership, management and business skills, and more. Learning Tree's live, intensive, hands-on, instructor-led courses are offered at Learning Tree Education Centers, on-site at client facilities, and live, online using AnyWare™ -- Learning Tree's superior, web-based attendance platform. With more than 600 expert advisors globally, Learning Tree has served more than 60,000 organizations, including the world's largest national and multinational corporations; federal, state, and local government agencies; and education and non-profits. For more information about Learning Tree's products and services, please visit LearningTree.com . Connect with the company on Facebook , LinkedIn , Twitter , Google+ or YouTube .