- PGI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $5.5 million.
- PGI has traded 27.193999999999999062083588796667754650115966796875 options contracts today.
- PGI is making at least a new 3-day high.
- PGI has a PE ratio of 45.
- PGI is mentioned 0.84 times per day on StockTwits.
- PGI has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- PGI is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- PGI is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- PGI is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- PGI is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PGI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PGI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PGI: Premiere Global Services, Inc. provides collaboration software and services in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Its collaboration platform enables business users and teams to connect and share ideas and manage projects with everywhere-access of the cloud technologies. PGI has a PE ratio of 45. Currently there are no analysts that rate Premiere Global Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Premiere Global Services has been 716,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Premiere Global Services has a market cap of $637.7 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. The stock has a beta of 0.26 and a short float of 2% with 2.11 days to cover. Shares are up 27.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Premiere Global Services as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry. The net income increased by 31.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.55 million to $3.34 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 33.33% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 25.25% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Setting our sights on the months ahead, however, we feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The implication is that its reduced upside potential is not good enough to warrant further investment at this time.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market, PREMIERE GLOBAL SERVICES INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $12.18 million or 17.31% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full Premiere Global Services Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.