- AGRO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $4.9 million.
- AGRO has traded 87.82089999999999463398125953972339630126953125 options contracts today.
- AGRO is making at least a new 3-day high.
- AGRO is mentioned 0.48 times per day on StockTwits.
- AGRO has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- AGRO is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- AGRO is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- AGRO is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- AGRO is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AGRO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AGRO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AGRO: Adecoagro S.A., an agricultural company, engages in farming, energy production, and land transformation activities. It operates through Farming; Sugar, Ethanol and Energy; and Land Transformation businesses. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Adecoagro a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Adecoagro has been 242,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Adecoagro has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 1.62 and a short float of 0.7% with 1.15 days to cover. Shares are up 35.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Adecoagro as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and generally higher debt management risk. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 139.60% to $5.69 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ADECOAGRO SA has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -33.08%.
- ADECOAGRO SA reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ADECOAGRO SA turned its bottom line around by earning $0.01 versus -$0.24 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.34 versus $0.01).
- 46.22% is the gross profit margin for ADECOAGRO SA which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, AGRO's net profit margin of 0.84% significantly trails the industry average.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.16 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, AGRO maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.87, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Food Products industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 2.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $1.48 million to $1.45 million.
- You can view the full Adecoagro Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.