- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 3,500
Anything that grows with e-commerce is in the wheelhouse of FedEx.
Jim Cramer sees a lot of questionable results after the bell, but the enthusiasm -- and the rally -- just keep going every day.
Walgreens Boots Alliance is reportedly amending its deal with Rite Aid to secure the FTC's blessing -- but shares are already in rally-mode this September.