- " PAC-MAN CE DX" by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America, Inc.
- " Power Rangers Dash" a Saban Brands game by MoveGames and Daewon Media
- " PBA® Bowling Challenge" by Concrete Software, Inc.
- " Hidden Artifacts" by Blastworks, Inc.
- " Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary" by Tapstar Interactive Inc.
- " GamePoint Slots Casino" by GamePoint BV
- " Bubble Ring Fling" by NEXON M Inc.
- " Air Hockey Ultimate" by Fat Bat Studio
- " Sleep Attack TD" by Ayopa Games
- " Ready Steady Play" by Cowboy Games
- " Get the Gun" by Datcroft Games
- " Guns 'n' Glory" by Handy Games
- " Race Illegal: High Speed 3D" by HeroCraft Ltd.
- " Pizza Bike Delivery Boy" by ValkA
- " Avion Flight Simulator" by TeaPOT Games
All statements, other than the statements of historical fact, are statements that may be deemed forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to statements regarding the use of Immersion's TouchSense Engage technology by mobile game developers and publishers, and statements regarding the adoption of Immersion's technology.Immersion's actual results might differ materially from those stated or implied by such forward-looking statements due to risks and uncertainties associated with Immersion's business, which include, but are not limited to: unanticipated difficulties and challenges encountered in product development efforts (including with respect to TouchSense Technology) by Immersion and its licensees; unanticipated difficulties and challenges encountered in implementation efforts by Immersion's licensees; adverse outcomes in any future intellectual property-related litigation and the costs related thereto; the effects of the current macroeconomic climate; delay in or failure to achieve commercial demand for Immersion's products or third party products incorporating Immersion's technologies; and a delay in or failure to achieve the acceptance of touch feedback as a critical user experience. Many of these risks and uncertainties are beyond the control of Immersion. For a more detailed discussion of these factors, and other factors that could cause actual results to vary materially, interested parties should review the risk factors listed in Immersion's most current Form 10-K and Form 10-Q, both of which are on file with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The forward-looking statements in this press release reflect Immersion's beliefs and predictions as of the date of this release. Immersion disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements as a result of financial, business, or any other developments occurring after the date of this release. The use of the word "partner" in this press release does not mean a legal partner. Immersion, the Immersion logo, and TouchSense, are trademarks of Immersion Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
(IMMR - C)