- NVDA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $218.5 million.
- NVDA is up 5.2% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NVDA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NVDA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NVDA: NVIDIA Corporation operates as a visual computing company in the United States, Taiwan, China, the rest of Asia Pacific, Europe, and other Americas. The company operates through two segments, GPU and Tegra Processors. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. NVDA has a PE ratio of 3. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate NVIDIA a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. The average volume for NVIDIA has been 8.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. NVIDIA has a market cap of $15.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 0.88 and a short float of 9.9% with 5.77 days to cover. Shares are up 39.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates NVIDIA as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 12.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.34, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.36, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, NVDA's share price has jumped by 47.23%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, NVDA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 69.29% to $163.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NVIDIA CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -30.92%.
- You can view the full NVIDIA Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.