- IPCM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $43.8 million.
- IPCM has traded 47.1492999999999966576069709844887256622314453125 options contracts today.
- IPCM is making at least a new 3-day high.
- IPCM has a PE ratio of 5.
- IPCM is mentioned 1.26 times per day on StockTwits.
- IPCM has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- IPCM is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- IPCM is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- IPCM is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- IPCM is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IPCM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IPCM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IPCM: IPC Healthcare, Inc. provides acute hospitalist and post-acute care services the United States. The company provides, manages, and coordinates the care of hospitalized patients; and serves as the inpatient partner of primary care physicians and specialists. IPCM has a PE ratio of 5. Currently there are no analysts that rate IPC Healthcare a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for IPC Healthcare has been 424,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. IPC Healthcare has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of -0.62 and a short float of 5.7% with 1.59 days to cover. Shares are up 71.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates IPC Healthcare as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- IPCM's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 8.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.33, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Despite the fact that IPCM's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.65, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, IPCM's share price has jumped by 94.32%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Looking ahead, however, we cannot assume that the stock's past performance is going to drive future results. Quite to the contrary, its sharp appreciation over the last year is one of the factors that should prompt investors to seek better opportunities elsewhere.
- The gross profit margin for IPC HEALTHCARE INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 25.17%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 1.94% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$2.42 million or 108.71% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full IPC Healthcare Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.