- PGI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $5.6 million.
- PGI has traded 27.149300000000000210320649784989655017852783203125 options contracts today.
- PGI is making at least a new 3-day high.
- PGI has a PE ratio of 49.
- PGI is mentioned 0.94 times per day on StockTwits.
- PGI has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- PGI is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- PGI is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- PGI is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- PGI is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PGI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PGI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PGI: Premiere Global Services, Inc. provides collaboration software and services in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. Its collaboration platform enables business users and teams to connect and share ideas and manage projects with everywhere-access of the cloud technologies. PGI has a PE ratio of 49. Currently there are no analysts that rate Premiere Global Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Premiere Global Services has been 711,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Premiere Global Services has a market cap of $638.7 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. The stock has a beta of 0.47 and a short float of 2.3% with 2.44 days to cover. Shares are up 28.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Premiere Global Services as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 1.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for PREMIERE GLOBAL SERVICES INC is rather high; currently it is at 60.58%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 3.30% trails the industry average.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, PGI's share price has jumped by 29.60%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Setting our sights on the months ahead, however, we feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The implication is that its reduced upside potential is not good enough to warrant further investment at this time.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market, PREMIERE GLOBAL SERVICES INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $17.73 million or 28.54% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full Premiere Global Services Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.