- whether effecting the reverse share split is necessary or desirable to maintain the listing of the common shares on the NYSE at that time and in the future;
- the per share price of the common shares immediately prior to the reverse share split;
- the expected stability of the per share price of the common shares with or without a reverse share split;
- the likelihood that the reverse share split will result in increased marketability and liquidity of the common shares;
- prevailing market conditions; and
- general economic conditions in the oil and gas industry.
Shareholders who have questions about the special meeting, or who need assistance in submitting their proxies or voting their shares, should contact EXCO's proxy solicitor, D.F. King & Co., Inc., toll-free at (866) 745-0270.About EXCO EXCO Resources, Inc. is an oil and natural gas exploration, exploitation, acquisition, development and production company headquartered in Dallas, Texas with principal operations in Texas, North Louisiana and Appalachia. Additional information about EXCO Resources, Inc. may be obtained by contacting Chris Peracchi, EXCO's Vice President of Finance and Investor Relations, and Treasurer, at EXCO's headquarters, 12377 Merit Drive, Suite 1700, Dallas, TX 75251, telephone number (214) 368-2084, or by visiting EXCO's website at www.excoresources.com. EXCO's SEC filings and press releases can be found under the Investor Relations tab. Forward-Looking Statements This release may contain forward-looking statements relating to future financial results, business expectations and business transactions. Actual results may differ materially from those predicted as a result of factors over which EXCO has no control. Such factors include, but are not limited to: the continued listing of EXCO's common shares on the NYSE, the trading price of EXCO's common shares on the NYSE, continued volatility in the oil and gas markets, the estimates of reserves, commodity price changes, regulatory changes and general economic conditions. These risk factors are included in EXCO's reports on file with the SEC. Except as required by applicable law, EXCO undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.