- Micropollutant reduction at wastewater treatment plantsCabot's NORIT® SAE SUPER, HYDRODARCO® C, NORIT GAC 612 WFD and NORIT GAC 830 W high-quality activated carbons deliver exceptional micropollutant elimination and removal of ozonation oxidation byproducts for wastewater effluent purification. As a result, these products significantly reduce total micropollutant loads and potentially harmful residuals from entering surface waters.
- Extensive green reactivation footprint with plants in the Netherlands, Italy and the United KingdomThe largest and most respected municipal drinking water companies rely on Cabot Norit Activated Carbon for its custom reactivation carbon products and services. With three green reactivation plants covering a broad geographic footprint, Cabot can help customers minimize costs associated with transporting heavy spent carbons long distances. Customers recognize that Cabot has the reactivation capacity to seamlessly support their periodic, high volume change-outs, while also helping them to achieve their long-term sustainability goals.
- NORIT SA UF carbon for use with hollow fiber ultra-filtration membranes for potable water treatmentNORIT SA UF powdered activated carbon is designed specifically to be dosed onto hollow fiber ultra-filtration (UF) membranes for the removal of taste and odor causing compounds, total organic carbon and synthetic organics for potable water purification. This highly engineered product helps ensure that external safety filters are not blocked, thereby protecting the highly sensitive internal UF membranes and ensuring that the system remains operational.
- NORIT ROY 0.8 carbon for steam condensate polishingCabot's NORIT ROY 0.8 activated carbon delivers exceptional mineral oil removal and extremely low silica leaching levels for purifying steam condensate in pressurized steam generation processes at refineries within the oil and gas industry. As a result, these products significantly lower operating costs by reducing energy and water consumption and extending the useful life of valuable boiler and turbine assets.
- Biogas upgrading for direct use or grid supplySewage treatment plants are increasingly producing renewable grid quality biogas for consumer use. Cabot offers high performance carbon solutions to help ensure that customers remove harmful hydrogen sulfide (H 2S), siloxanes and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). DARCO® BGH activated carbon, a uniquely designed product for biogas customers, provides natural catalytic properties without chemical impregnates, making it an ideal solution for H 2S removal. For customers looking to optimize removal of siloxanes and/or VOC's Cabot offers NORIT RB4W activated carbon.
- High decolorization efficiency for wine and juice purificationCabot's new NORIT KB EV SUPRA activated carbon achieves the highest decolorization efficiency for wine and juice purification and meets the requirements of Halal and Kosher certifications.
- CAPEX reduction for residual oxidants removal from waterThe NORIT ROW CAT activated carbon series offers enhanced catalytic performance that optimizes processes like H 2O 2/UV that require the elimination of residual hydrogen peroxide and possible by-products.
Contact for Aquatech Amsterdam 2015 Bart GenemansBusiness Director EMEA RegionCabot Norit Nederland B.V. firstname.lastname@example.org+ 31 33 46 48 911ABOUT CABOT CORPORATION Cabot Corporation (NYSE: CBT) is a global specialty chemicals and performance materials company, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The company is a leading provider of rubber and specialty carbons, activated carbon, inkjet colorants, cesium formate drilling fluids, fumed silica, and aerogel. For more information on Cabot, please visit the company's website at: http://www.cabotcorp.com. Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in the press release regarding Cabot's business that are not historical facts are forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K.