- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 4,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 34,326
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 34,326
Jim Cramer explains what's behind these markets moves, both up and down. He thinks changes are being caused by short sellers whose bets have gone awry.
Jim Cramer is bullish on U.S. Concrete, Alder Biopharmaceuticals, Dish Network, and Berkshire Hathaway.
Owens Corning also has a low valuation and solid free-cash flow generation, according to Wells Fargo analyst Stephen East.
From political signals to the rebuilding and recovery efforts in Texas, Jim Cramer says investors should pay attention to what's supporting stocks.