- LCI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $57.3 million.
- LCI is up 4.4% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LCI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LCI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LCI: Lannett Company, Inc. develops, manufactures, packages, markets, and distributes generic versions of branded pharmaceutical products in the United States. LCI has a PE ratio of 11. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Lannett a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Lannett has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Lannett has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 3.50 and a short float of 46.7% with 9.00 days to cover. Shares are up 2.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Lannett as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- LCI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.91, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, LANNETT CO INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for LANNETT CO INC is currently very high, coming in at 74.05%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 34.19% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- You can view the full Lannett Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.