- HQY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $7.4 million.
- HQY has traded 109.35800000000000409272615797817707061767578125 options contracts today.
- HQY is making at least a new 3-day high.
- HQY has a PE ratio of 12.
- HQY is mentioned 1.87 times per day on StockTwits.
- HQY has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- HQY is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- HQY is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- HQY is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- HQY is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HQY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HQY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HQY: HealthEquity, Inc. provides various solutions for managing health care accounts, health reimbursement arrangements, and flexible spending accounts for health plans, insurance companies, and third-party administrators in the United States. HQY has a PE ratio of 12. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate HealthEquity a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for HealthEquity has been 302,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. HealthEquity has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 18.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates HealthEquity as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock itself is trading at a premium valuation. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 36.34% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 46.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- HQY has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 22.18, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- When compared to other companies in the Health Care Providers & Services industry and the overall market, HEALTHEQUITY INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full HealthEquity Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.