- GGAL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.4 million.
- GGAL has traded 189,374 shares today.
- GGAL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GGAL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GGAL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on GGAL: Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. operates as a financial services holding company in Argentina. The company operates through Banking, Regional Credit Cards, CFA Personal Loans, and Insurance segments. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.4%. GGAL has a PE ratio of 1. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Grupo Financiero Galicia a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Grupo Financiero Galicia has been 391,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Grupo Financiero Galicia has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 30.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Grupo Financiero Galicia as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and impressive record of earnings per share growth. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 55.90% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, GGAL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income increased by 20.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $82.77 million to $99.99 million.
- The gross profit margin for GRUPO FINANCIERO GALICIA SA is rather high; currently it is at 55.89%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 11.41% trails the industry average.
- GRUPO FINANCIERO GALICIA SA has improved earnings per share by 18.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GRUPO FINANCIERO GALICIA SA increased its bottom line by earning $3.02 versus $2.25 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 2.6% in earnings ($2.94 versus $3.02).
- You can view the full Grupo Financiero Galicia Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.