- SEE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $80.7 million.
- SEE has traded 1546.329999999999927240423858165740966796875 options contracts today.
- SEE is making at least a new 3-day high.
- SEE has a PE ratio of 42.
- SEE is mentioned 1.39 times per day on StockTwits.
- SEE has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- SEE is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- SEE is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- SEE is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- SEE is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SEE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SEE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SEE: Sealed Air Corporation provides food safety and security, facility hygiene, and product protection solutions worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. SEE has a PE ratio of 42. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Sealed Air a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Sealed Air has been 2.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Sealed Air has a market cap of $10.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.51 and a short float of 3.2% with 4.31 days to cover. Shares are up 16.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sealed Air as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- 39.09% is the gross profit margin for SEALED AIR CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 1.57% trails the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. In comparison to other companies in the Containers & Packaging industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, SEALED AIR CORP has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, SEE's share price has jumped by 56.71%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- SEALED AIR CORP has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SEALED AIR CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.20 versus $0.44 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.25 versus $1.20).
- SEE, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 1.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 9.6%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Sealed Air Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.