- IPCM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.1 million.
- IPCM has traded 43.05969999999999942019712761975824832916259765625 options contracts today.
- IPCM is making at least a new 3-day high.
- IPCM has a PE ratio of 43.
- IPCM is mentioned 0.77 times per day on StockTwits.
- IPCM has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- IPCM is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- IPCM is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- IPCM is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- IPCM is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IPCM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IPCM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IPCM: IPC Healthcare, Inc. provides acute hospitalist and post-acute care services the United States. The company provides, manages, and coordinates the care of hospitalized patients; and serves as the inpatient partner of primary care physicians and specialists. IPCM has a PE ratio of 43. Currently there are no analysts that rate IPC Healthcare a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for IPC Healthcare has been 402,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. IPC Healthcare has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of -0.39 and a short float of 4.2% with 2.54 days to cover. Shares are up 73.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates IPC Healthcare as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- IPCM's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.23 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.34, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $18.54 million or 16.33% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -5.69%.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, IPCM's share price has jumped by 76.36%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- The gross profit margin for IPC HEALTHCARE INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 26.27%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 4.75% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full IPC Healthcare Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.