- EEFT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $26.5 million.
- EEFT has traded 13,557 shares today.
- EEFT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EEFT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EEFT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EEFT: Euronet Worldwide, Inc. provides payment and transaction processing and distribution solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers, and individual consumers worldwide. EEFT has a PE ratio of 41. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Euronet Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Euronet Worldwide has been 308,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Euronet Worldwide has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.61 and a short float of 3.2% with 4.05 days to cover. Shares are up 37.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Euronet Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 21.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.59, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.07, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- EURONET WORLDWIDE INC has improved earnings per share by 31.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, EURONET WORLDWIDE INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.87 versus $1.70 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.18 versus $1.87).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 30.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $20.50 million to $26.81 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 104.58% to $102.43 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EURONET WORLDWIDE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.42%.
- You can view the full Euronet Worldwide Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.