- 24-Hour HSN Cooks (November 1) – HSN celebrity chefs will reunite for the bi-annual 24-Hour Cooks event on November 1, featuring a "Holiday Kick-Off: May the Best Team Win" cook off! Chefs Ming Tsai, Lorena Garcia, Robert Irvine, Eduardo Garcia and Kelsey Nixon will pair with HSN hosts during the day-long event for a fun and friendly competition to see which host will be awarded the "Golden Whisk." Customers can shop each of the chef collections during the event, all of which are available at special pricing for the day. For more information, search 'HSN Cooks' on HSN.com.
- 24-Hour Holiday Prep Events (October 28; November 4, 11, 18) – HSN customers will have insider access to holiday experts who will offer their personal tips for managing the bustle of the holidays during each event!
- October 28 – Food, Fun & Entertaining!
- November 4 – Deck the Halls
- November 11 – Holiday Style
- November 18 – Company is Coming
- 24-Hour Jewelry Gift Event (November 24) – With enough baubles and bling to brighten up anyone's Christmas tree, this 24-hour jewelry event will feature fantastic new designs from top jewelry brands and designers such as Nicky Butler, Jay King, Emma Skye and more!
Giving Back!During the hustle and bustle of the holidays, it's important to remember that some of the best gifts don't always come in packages. HSN Cares is dedicated to empowering women and helping families in times of need, and is proud to participate in Giving Tuesday on December 1, a day defined by generosity. Continuing the giving tradition for the 11 th year in a row, HSN has partnered with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® again this year to raise awareness and funds for this worthwhile organization. HSN customers who make a $10 or more donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital through HSN or HSN.com on December 1, 2015 will receive $10 in HSN Spendable Ka$h to be used from December 27-31, 2015. In addition, for the sixth year in a row, HSN will launch the HSN Cares 2015 Designer Ornament Collection in support of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®. The collection features over 40 exclusive, limited-edition ornaments designed by key HSN partners including Melissa McCarthy, Giuliana Rancic, Wendy Williams, Univision, Margaritaville and more. 100% of the profits and no less than 30% of the purchase price of each ornament will be donated from October 1 through January 31, 2016. For additional information or to donate, search 'HSN Cares' on HSN.com. Tune in for new and exciting updates throughout the holiday season – anytime, anywhere - on HSN, HSN.com and HSN mobile. Be sure to join in the conversation with @HSN on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. About HSN: HSN is a leading direct-to-consumer live content retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts live to 95 million households in the US in HD 24/7 and its website - HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. HSN, founded 38 years ago as the first shopping network, is an operating segment of HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI). For more information, please visit HSN.com, or follow @HSN on Facebook and Twitter.
CONTACT: Brad Bohnert HSN 727-872-7515 Brad.firstname.lastname@example.org