- F has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $437.5 million.
- F traded 18,140 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:51 AM.
- F is up 2.2% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in F with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for F NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on F: Ford Motor Company manufactures and distributes automobiles worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The Automotive sector develops, manufactures, distributes, and services vehicles, parts, and accessories. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4%. F has a PE ratio of 16. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Ford Motor a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Ford Motor has been 31.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Ford has a market cap of $58.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 0.97 and a short float of 2.3% with 2.90 days to cover. Shares are down 3.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Ford Motor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Automobiles industry. The net income increased by 43.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1,311.00 million to $1,885.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $5,210.00 million or 9.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FORD MOTOR CO has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 8.44%.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. The stock's price rise over the last year has driven it to a level which is somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- FORD MOTOR CO has improved earnings per share by 46.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FORD MOTOR CO reported lower earnings of $0.78 versus $1.75 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.70 versus $0.78).
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 7.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.4%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Ford Motor Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.