- EV charging, connectors, plugs, inlets and outlets - Designed in accordance with all regional EV standards and with ergonomically designed modular plugs and connector handles, this interconnect solution has a robust contact system with charging options rated to 80A.
- APD - APD is a versatile range of full plastic direct, in-line and bulkhead circular connectors that are resistant to engine, transmission and brake fluids.
- Trident High Voltage (THV) - Cannon's Trident connector system is a versatile range of connectors based on a standard contact design. These contacts are fully interchangeable throughout the Trident series.
- Sure Seal - These watertight and chemical resistant connectors with up to 100 mating cycles feature a simple one-piece molded elastomeric body, require only contacts to assemble and satisfy industrial standards.
- CLC/SLC - This superior environmental sealing IP68 is available in layouts of 2 and 4 contacts.
About ITTITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2014 revenues of $2.7 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com. ITT Interconnect Solutions' Veam and Cannon brands are a leading global manufacturer of connector products serving international customers in the aerospace and defense, medical, energy, transportation and industrial end markets. ITT's Interconnect Solutions business manufactures and supplies a variety of connectors and interconnects that make it possible to transfer data, signal and power in an increasingly connected world. For more information, visit www.ittcannon.com.