- Experience the excitement and value that mobile engagement brings to in-store marketing using the latest technologies such as beacons, geo-location and visual image recognition, including watermarks.
- Use their own personal mobile device to try out a number of interactive experiences, including using image-recognition technology to register to win one of several Fitbits or the grand prize, an Apple Watch.
- Learn about Tempt's one-stop shop solution for integrated design, printing, finishing, custom kitting, fulfillment and distribution process.
- Meet keynote speaker Kristi Argyilan, SVP, Media & Guest Engagement at Target, immediately following her keynote on Digital Media and the Omnichannel Shopper on October 14.
- Meet keynote speaker Angela Myers, Head of Retail Strategy at Oracle Data Cloud, immediately following her keynote on The Circular Revolution on October 15.
- Charge electronic devices while enjoying a fruit-infused water.
- See the booth's appearance transform, including new booth graphics and new fruit-infused refreshments, as day shifts to evening.
Tempt is part of Quad/Graphics' total in-store marketing solutions, which were expanded this year with the acquisition of Marin's International, a leader in point-of-sale displays. Marin's uses a global network of more than 30 licensees to consultatively sell its patented product portfolio, including its best-selling Lamà - an instant display that pops open into position with no assembly required. Quad/Graphics, which has been a major manufacturer of Marin's displays in the European market for the past 10 years, is now authorized to sell Marin's unique display systems, too. "As a U.S. licensee of Marin's point-of-sale systems, we offer brand marketers and retailers an expanded portfolio of leading-edge in-store marketing solutions," said Joel Quadracci, Chairman, President & CEO. "Now, brand marketers and retailers can consult with a single, seamlessly integrated company for all their in-store signage and display needs."About Tempt Tempt™ In-Store Productions ( www.tempt-ing.com) is a Quad/Graphics company that provides in-store programs for many of the nation's leading retailers and brand marketers. Headquartered in New Berlin, Wisconsin, Tempt offers extensive production and structural design expertise to develop innovative and engaging temporary retail display programs that engage shoppers and provide a seamless path to purchase. Our production capabilities coast-to-coast, as well as around the world, offer an integrated, one-stop solution for global retailers and brand marketers. From design and prototype services through large-format printing, finishing customized kit packing, Tempt delivers in-store destinations that build brand value and enhance the shopping experience. About Quad/Graphics Quad/Graphics (NYSE: QUAD), a leading global provider of print and media solutions, is redefining print in today's multichannel media world by helping marketers and publishers capitalize on print's ability to complement and connect with other media channels. With consultative ideas, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics has the resources and knowledge to help a wide variety of clients in distinct vertical industries, including but not limited to retail, publishing, insurance, financial and healthcare. The Company helps clients perform better in today's rapidly changing world through innovative solutions that improve efficiencies, reduce costs, lift response and increase revenue. Quad/Graphics provides a diverse range of print and related products, services and solutions from multiple locations throughout North America, Latin America and Europe, and strategic partnerships in Asia and other parts of the world.
About Marin's InternationalMarin's International is a worldwide leader in the design of patented, instant foldable display systems for point of sale. It licenses a portfolio of patents covering the Lamà displays that open immediately into position without fixtures. Marin's uses its own salesforce based in Europe as well as a global network of more than 30 licensees, including Quad/Graphics, to sell its portfolio of patented products.