- FICO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.1 million.
- FICO has traded 27.59700000000000130739863379858434200286865234375 options contracts today.
- FICO is making at least a new 3-day high.
- FICO has a PE ratio of 32.
- FICO is mentioned 0.35 times per day on StockTwits.
- FICO has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- FICO is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- FICO is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- FICO is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- FICO is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FICO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FICO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FICO: Fair Isaac Corporation provides analytic, software, and data management products and services that enable businesses to automate, enhance, and connect decisions to enhance business performance worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.1%. FICO has a PE ratio of 32. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Fair Isaac a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Fair Isaac has been 172,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fair Isaac has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.49 and a short float of 4.4% with 6.07 days to cover. Shares are up 20.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fair Isaac as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 54.06% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, FICO should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- FAIR ISAAC CORP has improved earnings per share by 6.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FAIR ISAAC CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.74 versus $2.49 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.82 versus $2.74).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, FAIR ISAAC CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for FAIR ISAAC CORP is currently very high, coming in at 70.98%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year.
- You can view the full Fair Isaac Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.