- NTES has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $91.9 million.
- NTES has traded 160,874 shares today.
- NTES is down 3% today.
- NTES was up 5.3% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NTES with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NTES NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NTES: NetEase, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates an interactive online community in the People's Republic of China. The company operates in three segments: Online Game Services; Advertising Services; and E-mail, E-commerce and Others. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. NTES has a PE ratio of 21. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate NetEase a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for NetEase has been 969,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. NetEase has a market cap of $16.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 30.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates NetEase as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NTES's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 65.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Although NTES's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.08, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 41.54% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, NTES should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- NETEASE INC has improved earnings per share by 17.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, NETEASE INC increased its bottom line by earning $5.84 versus $5.63 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($43.93 versus $5.84).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Internet Software & Services industry average. The net income increased by 18.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $193.81 million to $229.70 million.
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.