- AGII has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.1 million.
- AGII has traded 591 shares today.
- AGII is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AGII with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AGII NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AGII: Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. underwrites specialty insurance and reinsurance products in the property and casualty market worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. AGII has a PE ratio of 8. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Argo Group International Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Argo Group International Holdings has been 124,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Argo Group International has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. The stock has a beta of 0.64 and a short float of 2.2% with 4.21 days to cover. Shares are up 1260360% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Argo Group International Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Although AGII's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.22 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 199.85% to $67.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ARGO GROUP INTL HOLDINGS LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -45.91%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Insurance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ARGO GROUP INTL HOLDINGS LTD has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- You can view the full Argo Group International Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.