- Groundbreaking thermal management that reduces the operating temperature to enhance the performance.
- High-performing LED chips and drivers paired with cooler operating luminaires for peak performance.
- Superior fixture designs for maximum light output deliver light where it is most needed.
- Lightweight body to reduce ceiling grid load, install faster with less impact on facility operations, and ship in less packaging to streamline installation.
- Greater potential for wattage reduction rebates, since these products have higher wattage savings than competitive offerings. The savings will particularly benefit facilities in states with high electric rates including California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York.
"Orion's latest products build on the upgradeability we designed into prior generations over our twenty-year history in industrial illumination. It demonstrates Orion's commitment to our customers' capital dollars as the only lighting company that provides a built-in upgrade path. Technology will inevitably evolve and having a modular platform will save them money," said John Scribante, Chief Executive Officer of Orion Energy Systems. "With this launch we not only best the competition in lumens per watt and unprecedented performance backed by an energy savings guarantee, we also expand the horizon of what can be achieved with LED technology today, creating a new, upgradeable platform for how light will be delivered tomorrow."The company will hold a webinar on Thursday, October 22, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. to present this new industrial lighting suite. To register, visit orionlighting.com/10-22webinar. The ISON™, APOLLO®, and HARRIS LED High Bays are only available through distribution and other authorized resellers throughout North America. Visit orionlighting.com for product information. * Savings calculated for a typical manufacturing or warehouse facility with 500 fixtures operating 6,000 hours and a utility rate of $0.11. About Orion Energy Systems Orion is leading the transformation of commercial and industrial buildings with state-of-the-art energy efficient lighting systems and retrofit lighting solutions. Orion manufactures and markets a cutting edge portfolio of products encompassing LED Solid-State Lighting and high intensity fluorescent lighting. Many of Orion's 100+ granted patents and pending patent applications relate to lighting systems that provide exceptional optical and thermal performance, which drive financial, environmental, and work-space benefits for a wide variety of customers in the retrofit markets.