Steinbach and Ohnmacht report to Tom Frankowski, Chief Operating Officer, and will collaborate with:
- Renee Badura, Executive Vice President of Sales, who leads Quad/Graphics' Sales team in helping clients understand and take full advantage of Quad/Graphics' integrated solutions.
- Eric Ashworth, President of BlueSoho, who leads the Quad/Graphics division that helps marketers and publishers grow their businesses through brand activation campaigns featuring print, digital and mobile solutions. Ashworth will also expand his role to include executive oversight for the company's in-store marketing solutions, including Marin's and Tempt In-Store Productions.
- Kelly Vanderboom, President of Logistics, who leads the Quad/Graphics division that helps expedite product delivery in the most cost-effective manner, including leveraging the large volumes that flow through its plants to earn significant U.S. Postal Service discounts for clients.
- Steve Jaeger, most recently Executive Vice President and President of Direct Marketing, will remain with the Company through mid-2016 and then retire with 22 years of service to the Company when he will contemplate the next chapter of his professional career. In the interim, Jaeger will focus exclusively on his role as Chief Information Officer, fortifying the Company's world-class business information systems infrastructure.
- Ray Minturn, most recently General Manager of Special Interest Publications & Books, will remain with the Company through a transition period and then retire with 34 years of service to the Company.
- Craig Faust, most recently President of Commercial & Specialty, will remain with the Company through a transition period.
Executive Biographies and Photos Available at: www.QG.com/about/leadership .Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains certain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding, among other things, our current expectations about the Company's future results, financial condition, revenue, earnings, free cash flow, margins, objectives, goals, strategies, beliefs, intentions, plans, estimates, prospects, projections and outlook of the Company and can generally be identified by the use of words or phrases such as "may," "will," "expect," "intend," "estimate," "anticipate," "plan," "foresee," "project," "believe," "continue" or the negatives of these terms, variations on them and other similar expressions. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual results to be materially different from those expressed in or implied by such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based largely on the Company's expectations and judgments and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which are unforeseeable and beyond our control. Except to the extent required by the federal securities laws, the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. About Quad/Graphics Quad/Graphics (NYSE: QUAD), a leading global provider of print and media solutions, is redefining print in today's multichannel media world by helping marketers and publishers capitalize on print's ability to complement and connect with other media channels. With consultative ideas, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics has the resources and knowledge to help a wide variety of clients in distinct vertical industries, including but not limited to retail, publishing, insurance, financial and healthcare. The Company helps clients perform better in today's rapidly changing world through innovative solutions that improve efficiencies, reduce costs, lift response and increase revenue. Quad/Graphics provides a diverse range of print and related products, services and solutions from multiple locations throughout North America, Latin America and Europe, and strategic partnerships in Asia and other parts of the world.