- ASR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.7 million.
- ASR has traded 8.4030000000000004689582056016661226749420166015625 options contracts today.
- ASR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- ASR has a PE ratio of 26.
- ASR is mentioned 0.52 times per day on StockTwits.
- ASR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- ASR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- ASR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- ASR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- ASR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ASR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ASR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ASR: Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. holds concessions to operate, maintain, and develop airports in the southeast region of Mexico. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.1%. ASR has a PE ratio of 26. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV has been 65,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV has a market cap of $4.6 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 15.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Transportation Infrastructure industry average. The net income increased by 5.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $43.10 million to $45.33 million.
- ASR's revenue growth trails the industry average of 45.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 26.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ASR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.18 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.03, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $84.17 million or 39.82% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO SURESTE has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 30.49%.
- The gross profit margin for GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO SURESTE is rather high; currently it is at 55.14%. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ASR's net profit margin of 34.38% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- You can view the full Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.