- INSY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $29.8 million.
- INSY has traded 124,472 shares today.
- INSY is up 3.1% today.
- INSY was down 5.3% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in INSY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for INSY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on INSY: Insys Therapeutics, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes supportive care products. INSY has a PE ratio of 58. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Insys Therapeutics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Insys Therapeutics has been 765,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Insys has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of -0.16 and a short float of 69.7% with 14.99 days to cover. Shares are up 27.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Insys Therapeutics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 8.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 39.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- INSY has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, INSY has a quick ratio of 2.29, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, INSY's share price has jumped by 79.95%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, INSY should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for INSYS THERAPEUTICS INC is currently very high, coming in at 90.95%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, INSY's net profit margin of 9.42% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Insys Therapeutics Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.