- Optimized archiving of various and relevant non-production data types while keeping it "warm, searchable, and retrievable." No more dark data
- Highly secure self-encrypting storage for an enterprise's most valuable asset, their data
- Long term data integrity assurance via a self-healing architecture
- Performance optimized to maximize the balance between speed, cost, and density
- A highly available massively scalable archive data store for structured and unstructured data
- Enforces data retention/destruction policies, chain of custody, and audit trail requirements to meet or exceed compliance and litigation needs
Eric Bednash, CEO of RackTop Systems, commented on the partnership by stating, "We built the RackTop Data Ecosystem to enable businesses to securely store, protect and utilize data both on premises and in the cloud. Partnering with Daegis is a natural fit for enhancing that utilization component. With our cutting edge storage technology and their industry leading information governance software, together we are addressing the full-stack of enterprise data needs.""Daegis is excited to be working with RackTop Systems," said Tim Bacci, CEO of Daegis Inc. "As companies continue to leverage cloud-based storage for their long-term information preservation and governance needs, we plan to identify and team-up with the optimal partners in order to be in sync with market trends. Daegis can be relied upon to provide the right solution with the right partner that meets or exceeds expectations in a timely fashion." Availability: Daegis' AXS-One Information Archive solution and RackTop's myRacktop solution are both currently available from Daegis and RackTop respectively. About Daegis Inc. Daegis Inc. (NASDAQ: DAEG) is a global enterprise software and services company with comprehensive product offerings for information governance, data migration and application development. Our products include leading-edge information archive and eDiscovery, technology assisted review, mobile application development, application migration and data management software. Daegis also offers specialized services including analytics consulting, project management, managed document review and professional services and support. Approximately 20% of Fortune 100 companies use Daegis software. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Daegis has offices in Rutherford, New Jersey and Roseville, California as well as in Australia, Canada, France, Germany and the UK. Visit www.daegis.com to learn more about Daegis' software and services solutions. About RackTop Systems RackTop Systems, established in 2010, develops software defined storage products which are built for high performance and superior data protection. Founded by seasoned IT professionals with vast data, security, and product architecture experience, RackTop's innovative technology solutions offer the best data integrity and security through self-healing technologies, encryption and real-time alerting and response - at a sensible cost. For more information, please contact us.