- e-governance projects of government bodies / ministries (including central, state and local bodies);
- Niche A.D.A.M. suite of healthcare products in the area of consumer health, health education, continuing medical education, pharmacy & life sciences and coming out with specific solutions aiming at improving health ecosystem in India and Bangladesh;
- Mobile devices and technology in coming out with innovative healthcare provisioning (e-health, m-health, etc.);
- End-to-end Life and General insurance solutions for various public and private sector insurance companies;
- Developing innovative thinking in the area of primary healthcare delivery model;
- Establishing co-innovation capabilities on a host of advanced applications in the area of health and insurance; and driving customers' business advantage from the "internet of things";
- Delivering cutting edge technology solutions to clients in the insurance and allied areas using Ebix technologies and EY's business advisory and technology consulting skills.
Ebix President & CEO, Robin Raina said, "We are excited to be teaming together with EY on this strategic initiative. We recognize the advisory experience, thought leadership, market reach and large project management experience that EY brings to the table. We believe that this collaborative go-market effort is uniquely positioned to target large Private sector & Government projects and provide end-to-end solutions to them."Notes to Editors About EY EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com. This news release has been issued by EY Services Limited, a member of the global EY organization that also does not provide any services to clients. About Ebix, Inc. A leading international supplier of On-Demand software and E-commerce services to the insurance, financial and healthcare industries, Ebix, Inc., (NASDAQ:EBIX) provides end-to-end solutions ranging from infrastructure exchanges, carrier systems, agency systems and risk compliance solutions to custom software development for all entities involved in the insurance industry. With 40+ offices across Brazil, Singapore, Australia, the US, UK, New Zealand, India and Canada, Ebix powers multiple exchanges across the world in the field of life, annuity, health and property & casualty insurance while conducting in excess of $100 billion in insurance premiums on its platforms. Through its various SaaS-based software platforms, Ebix employs hundreds of insurance and technology professionals to provide products, support and consultancy to thousands of customers on six continents. For more information, visit the Company's website at www.ebix.com.
CONTACT: Priti Bhutani +91 9810995350 email@example.com Aaron Tikkoo 678-281-2027 firstname.lastname@example.org