Topics and content at the Web.com Small Business Summit presented by the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort and Spa will focus on ways small business owners can achieve a successful Internet presence, including the elements of a great website, how to determine if their website is working for them, increasing traffic to their website and business, mobile marketing, and decoding how to efficiently market their business on Google, Facebook and Twitter."As part of our commitment to give back to the communities we serve, we are pleased to offer this event which is focused on helping small business owners improve their business model," said Leedy. "Every day, Web.com helps millions of business owners address the challenges of building and maintaining an effective online presence that allows their businesses to grow. We expect a lively dialogue covering a range of key, timely topics that small business owners face when tackling this increasingly important digital opportunity." Through Web.com's agreement with the PGA TOUR and as umbrella sponsor of the Web.com Tour, Web.com developed the Small Business Summit seminar as a benefit to small business owners in communities across the country. Event Details:
- Where: The Clubhouse at TPC Sawgrass, 110 Championship Way, Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.
- When: Friday, October 2, 2015, registration, lunch and networking 11 a.m.; presentation will start promptly at 12 p.m. and will conclude by 2:30 p.m.
- Cost: Attendance is free, but advanced registration is requested at smallbusinesssummit.web.com.
- Social media: Twitter: @webdotcom / Facebook: Web.com / Instagram: smallbizsummit / Hashtag: #SmallBizSummit
- All attendees will receive a complimentary ticket to the Web.com Tour Championship golf tournament and will have access to the Web.com Hospitality Tent adjacent to the 18 th green
CONTACT: Media Contact: John Herbkersman Web.com 904-251-6297 firstname.lastname@example.org