- Enterprise-grade cloud platform, proven at scale with some of the world's largest organizations.
- Expertise in on-boarding complex B2B integrations for the largest organizations in the world -- a capability that will be leveraged with the FreightVerify service as new carriers are on-boarded.
- Unique positioning within the global automotive supply chain, resulting in simple connection of freight carriers from an end-to-end visibility standpoint.
- Ability to provide the end-to-end integrations and connections, where FreightVerify provides the visibility solution.
- Reduces redundant administrative cost, complexity and time burdens for both Shippers and Carriers.
- Provides greater visibility of in-transit inventory in real-time allowing organizations to optimize their business.
- Offers a simple, non-intrusive implementation process utilizing the power of modern connected devices.
- Allows for more accurate analytics on current business processes.
- Enables organizations to proactively manage freight exceptions before they become a problem.
Covisint's open, developer-friendly, enterprise-class Cloud Platform facilitates the rapid development and deployment of the Internet of Things (IoT), Identity Management (IdM) and Connected Supply Chain solutions – enabling customers to securely identify, authenticate and connect users, devices, applications and information. Covisint has been successfully operating globally at enterprise scale for more than 15-years. Today, the Covisint Platform enables more than 3,000 organizations to connect with more than 212,000 business partners and customers, and supports more than $4 billion in ecommerce transactions annually.About FreightVerify FreightVerify is a cloud-based freight logistics technology company that transforms the way that business is done in the freight industry. FreightVerify was formed by a group of industry leaders in logistics and technology with the idea that by connecting shippers and carriers in new ways will make for a more efficient and cost effective market. The enterprise grade solution was designed to provide greater visibility of loads in real time allowing organizations to optimize their business, reduce the administrative cost, complexity and time burdens for both Shippers and Carriers. FreightVerify leverages the latest technologies in the cloud and in mobile services to enable new ways for carriers and shippers to connect. Follow us:
CONTACT: Media Contact Kristin Reeves Blanc & Otus for Covisint 415.856.5145 For Sales and Marketing Information Covisint Corporation, 26533 Evergreen Rd., Suite 500, Southfield, MI 48076, United States of America, p: 800.229.4125, http://www.covisint.com