"As part of our commitment to give back to the communities we serve, we are pleased to offer this event which is focused on helping small business owners improve their business model," said Leedy. "Every day, Web.com helps millions of business owners address the challenges of building and maintaining an effective online presence that allows their businesses to grow. We expect a lively dialogue covering a range of key, timely topics that small business owners face when tackling this increasingly important digital opportunity."Event Details:
- Where: East Lake Golf Club, 2575 Alston Drive, SE, Atlanta, GA; hosted by First Data in their Hospitality Tent on the golf course
- When: Wednesday, September 23, 2015; registration, lunch and networking 11:00 a.m.; presentation will start promptly at 12:00 noon and will conclude by 2:30 p.m.
- Cost: Attendance is free, but advanced registration is requested at smallbusinesssummit.web.com.
- Social media: Twitter: @webdotcom / Facebook: Web.com / Hashtag: #SmallBizSummit
- All attendees will receive a complimentary ticket to the TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola
CONTACT: Media Contact: Ashley Clontz Golin for Web.com 972-701-6974 AClontz@golin.com