- LGIH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.1 million.
- LGIH has traded 30,501 shares today.
- LGIH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LGIH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LGIH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LGIH: LGI Homes, Inc. designs, constructs, markets, and sells homes in Texas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, Colorado, North Carolina, and South Carolina, the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas. LGIH has a PE ratio of 18. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate LGI Homes a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for LGI Homes has been 312,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. LGI Homes has a market cap of $578.4 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 98.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates LGI Homes as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 12.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 49.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 53.48% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 42.97% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Household Durables industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, LGI HOMES INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for LGI HOMES INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.42%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 8.80% is above that of the industry average.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.17 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management.
- You can view the full LGI Homes Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.