- Turnkey solution: With a single order, iHummingbird received all the components for the video wall, eliminating the cost and reliability concerns of using third-party equipment.
- Light-weight installation: Each 55-inch Clarity Matrix LCD video wall display weighs approximately 60 pounds, making the video wall solution more cost-effective to mount than competing products on the market, which would have required a heavier and more expensive mounting infrastructure.
- Quick and precise installation: To install the Clarity Matrix video wall, iHummingbird used the unique Planar® EasyAxis™ Mounting System, which facilitated the quick and precise alignment of all Clarity Matrix displays that make up the video wall. The mounting system ensures all displays with a Clarity Matrix video wall are perfectly aligned and provide the thinnest footprint of any LCD video wall solution.
- 24x7 reliability: Clarity Matrix LCD video walls feature a unique off-board electronics design that allows for power supplies and other components to be located remotely. This keeps heat-generating elements away from the video wall, minimizing the potential for heat-induced failures.
- Ultra-narrow bezels: Clarity Matrix LCD video walls utilize cutting-edge ultra-narrow bezels, reducing the gaps between displays and making the video wall look like one contiguous image.
The Highest Level of Visual PerformanceAvailable in 46-inch and 55-inch sizes, Clarity Matrix LCD video walls are designed for the highest level of visual performance. Models are also available with multi-touch interactivity and 3D technology. Since its introduction in 2009, the Clarity Matrix family of LCD video wall solutions has won numerous awards, adding to its reputation as an industry-leading, best-in-class video wall solution. The Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System is available through Planar's global network of authorized resellers. For more information, please visit www.planar.com/Matrix. About Planar Planar Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLNR) is a global leader in display and digital signage technology, providing premier solutions for the world's most demanding environments. Retailers, educational institutions, government agencies, businesses, utilities and energy firms, and home theater enthusiasts all depend on Planar to provide superior performance when image experience is of the highest importance. Planar video walls, large format LCD displays, interactive touch screen monitors and many other solutions are used by the world's leading organizations in applications ranging from digital signage to simulation and from interactive kiosks to large-scale data visualization. Founded in 1983, Planar is headquartered in Oregon, USA, with offices, manufacturing partners and customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.planar.com.