- [ RSHO]™ Raw Oral Applicator: The Raw Label is just like juicing the plant. In its most natural form, this is pressed directly from the mature stalk of the hemp plant and not decarboxylated.
- [ RSHO]™ Blue Oral Applicator: For consumers looking to decarboxylated hemp oil for maximum wholesome activity, the Blue label contains the same raw materials and waxes as the Raw Label and is pressed from the mature stalk of the plant.
- [ RSHO]™ Gold Oral Applicator: CO2 extraction from the mature stalk, the Gold Label removes most of the plant material, waxes and chlorophyll giving the oil its rich golden color and refined taste.
- [ RSHO]™ Liquid: Containing the same top-quality hemp CBD oil as oral applicators, the Liquid contains medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil and is composed of primarily caprylic and capric fatty acids from wholesome organic coconut oil.
- [ RSHO]™ Tincture: Available in choice of original, cinnamon and peppermint flavors, these tinctures can be consumed as-is or added to your favorite beverage. These all-natural tinctures contain the world's finest hemp CBD oil, vegetable glycerin, ethanol, sunflower lecithin, and water.
- [ RSHO]™ Capsules: With zero taste, these capsules are easy to take and dissolve in the digestive tract for optimal performance.
- [ RSHO]™ Salve: For comprehensive body care, turn to this silky smooth CBD hemp oil topical balm to replenish your body's critical resources diminished from life's demands.
Addressing shelf stability, Marcos Agramont, Director of Operations for HempMeds™ states, "[ RSHO]™ is a whole food product requiring no refrigeration for on-shelf display of unopened packages. This allows authorized retailers the ability to prominently promote RSHO on shelves versus in a potentially limited refrigerated display environment."In addition, MJNA's portfolio company and master distributor of [ RSHO]™, HempMeds™, received authorization from the Denver Public Health Department that [ RSHO]™ Blue and Gold hemp oil brands (10-gram oral syringe tubes) qualified for "potentially non-hazardous foods not requiring time or temperature control". To follow protocol, HempMeds™ will provide a copy of the letter with RSHO™ shipments to Denver-area retailers. Dr. Stuart Titus is a guest speaker at the Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo (CWCB Expo) at the Los Angeles Convention Center on Thursday, September 17 th from 5:20 – 6:00 p.m. speaking on the topic " Industrial Hemp and Botanical CBD - The Many Benefits for Mankind". There, the Company is featuring the new [ RSHO]™ product line at exhibit # 229. Admission details can be found on the conference website. [ RSHO]™ has been featured by national and global news sources including: Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Yahoo! Finance, and more. For more information on HempMeds and their all-natural hemp oil products, visit: www.hempmeds.com. The Company invites the public to get involved in the conversation of the expanding cannabis industry with HempMeds ® through the Company's social media websites on Facebook and Twitter. The Company is committed to consistently providing the highest-quality CBD hemp oil products on the market. For details on Medical Marijuana, Inc.'s portfolio and investment companies, visit www.medicalmarijuanainc.com. To see Medical Marijuana, Inc.'s video statement, click here. About HempMeds HempMeds ® offers mainstream marketing, sales, customer service, and logistics for the cannabis industry. HempMeds ® is a corporate portfolio company of Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC Pink:MJNA) and the Company's exclusive master distributor and contracted marketing company. In addition to handling sales and distribution, HempMeds ® is the communication hub for the Medical Marijuana Inc. portfolio of companies. About Medical Marijuana Inc. Our mission is to be the premier cannabis and hemp industry innovators, leveraging our team of professionals to source, evaluate and purchase value-added companies and products, while allowing them to keep their integrity and entrepreneurial spirit. We strive to create awareness within our industry, develop environmentally-friendly, economically sustainable businesses, while increasing shareholder value. For more information, please visit the company's website at: www.MedicalMarijuanaInc.com. Shareholders are also encouraged to visit the Medical Marijuana, Inc. Shop for discounted products. FORWARD-LOOKING DISCLAIMER This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Medical Marijuana, Inc. to be materially different from the statements made herein. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. LEGAL DISCLOSURE Medical Marijuana Inc. and HempMeds do not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA). These companies do grow, sell, and distribute hemp-based products and are involved with the federally legal distribution of medical marijuana-based products within certain international markets. Cannabidiol is a natural constituent of hemp oil. The photos are also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: For further information, please contact: Public Relations contact: Andrew Hard Chief Executive Officer CMW Media P. 858-380-5478 firstname.lastname@example.org Corporate contact: Medical Marijuana, Inc. Toll Free: 888-OTC-MJNA (888-682-6562) www.medicalmarijuanainc.com www.facebook.com/mjnainc Investor Relations: GH Investment Advisors 550 West "C" Street, Ste. 2040 San Diego, CA 92101 Nick Massalas Office: (858) 264-6500 Toll Free: (877) 964-6463 email@example.com