"As part of our commitment to give back to the communities we serve, we are pleased to offer this event which is focused on helping small business owners improve their business model," said Leedy. "Every day, Web.com helps millions of business owners address the challenges of building and maintaining an effective online presence that allows their businesses to grow. We expect a lively dialogue covering a range of key, timely topics that small business owners face when tackling this increasingly important digital opportunity."Event Details:
- Where: TPC Boston, Norton, MA – Parking for this event is located in the VIP Blue Lot at the Xfinity Center, 885 S Main Street, Mansfield, MA 02048
- When: Wednesday, September 2, 2015; registration, continental breakfast and networking 9:00 a.m.; presentation will start promptly at 10:00 a.m. and will conclude by 12:00 noon.
- Cost: Attendance is free, but advanced registration is requested at smallbusinesssummit.web.com.
- Social media: Twitter: @webdotcom / Facebook: Web.com / Hashtag: #SmallBizSummit
- All attendees will receive a complimentary ticket to the Deutsche Bank Championship
CONTACT: Media Contact: Ashley Clontz Golin for Web.com 972-701-6974 AClontz@golin.com