- OSK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $50.0 million.
- OSK traded 131,859 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:04 AM, representing 11.4% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OSK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OSK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on OSK: Oshkosh Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets specialty vehicles and vehicle bodies worldwide. Its Access Equipment segment offers aerial work platforms and telehandlers used in construction, agricultural, industrial, institutional, and general maintenance applications. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. OSK has a PE ratio of 12. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Oshkosh a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Oshkosh has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Oshkosh has a market cap of $3.0 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 2.16 and a short float of 7.5% with 5.48 days to cover. Shares are down 22% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Oshkosh as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.45, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.72 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- OSK, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 15.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 16.6%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Machinery industry and the overall market, OSHKOSH CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- OSHKOSH CORP's earnings per share declined by 7.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, OSHKOSH CORP increased its bottom line by earning $3.61 versus $3.54 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 14.1% in earnings ($3.10 versus $3.61).
- You can view the full Oshkosh Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.