- A specialist insurance BPM service provider with a focus on embedded analytics
- Domain expert performing complex, non-rule based functions
- Largest actuarial practice that helps insurers with Financial modeling, Valuation, Capital management, ALM & Investments, Product management, Solvency II & ORSA and Enterprise Risk Management
- Focus on outcome based pricing
- Consistent service delivery and smooth transition of complex processes
- Client feedback which rates WNS high on flexibility for pricing alternatives, and ability to provide end-to-end and discrete BPM solutions
In 2014, HfS was named Analyst Firm of the Year, alongside Gartner and Forrester, by leading analyst observer InfluencerRelations.com.Now in its eighth year of publication, HfS Research's acclaimed blog "Horses for Sources" is widely recognized as the most widely read and revered destination for unfettered collective insight, research and open debate about sourcing industry issues and developments. Horses for Sources today receives over a million web visits a year. To learn more about HfS Research, please email Research@HfSResearch.com. About WNS WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading global business process management company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals including Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as finance and accounting, customer care, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry specific back office and front office processes. As of June 30, 2015, WNS had 29,672 professionals across 37 delivery centers worldwide including China, Costa Rica, India, Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom and the United States. For more information, visit www.wns.com. Safe Harbor Provision This document includes information which may constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, the accuracy of which are necessarily subject to risks, uncertainties, and assumptions as to future events. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied are discussed in our most recent Form 20-F and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. WNS undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.