"As part of our commitment to give back to the communities we serve, we are pleased to offer this event which is focused on helping small business owners improve their business model," said Leedy. "Every day, Web.com helps millions of business owners address the challenges of building and maintaining an effective online presence that allows their businesses to grow. We expect a lively dialogue covering a range of key, timely topics that small business owners face when tackling this increasingly important digital opportunity."Through Web.com's agreement with the PGA TOUR and as umbrella sponsor of the Web.com Tour, Web.com developed the Small Business Summit seminar as a benefit to small business owners in communities across the country. Event Details:
- Where: Embassy Suites, 20001 NW Tanasbourne Drive, Hillsboro, OR
- When: Friday, August 28, 2015, registration, refreshments and networking 8:30 a.m.; presentation will start promptly at 9:30 a.m. and will conclude by 12:00 p.m.
- Cost: Attendance is free, but advanced registration is requested at smallbusinesssummit.web.com.
- Social media: Twitter: @webdotcom / Facebook: Web.com / Hashtag: #SmallBizSummit
- All attendees will receive a complimentary ticket to the Winco Portland Open golf tournament
CONTACT: Media Contact: Ashley Clontz Golin for Web.com 972-701-6974 AClontz@golin.com