- Visiting Springleaf online or in-branch
- Viewing personal financial education videos and tips for budget planning
- Participating in customer surveys
- Making consistent, on-time loan payments
- Enrolling in convenient features like paperless statements and automated payments
- Engaging with Springleaf on social media
Springleaf Rewards is open to customers in good standing who have registered their account for online account management. At this time, due to state law, Springleaf Rewards is not available to residents of Alaska, Arizona, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oregon and Wisconsin.To learn more about Springleaf Rewards and to enroll, please visit https://www.springleaf.com/rewards. About Springleaf Holdings, Inc. Springleaf is a leading consumer finance company providing loan products to customers through its nationwide branch network and online presence. Springleaf has a nearly 100-year track record of high-quality origination, underwriting and servicing of personal loans, primarily to nonprime consumers. Springleaf operates one of the largest consumer finance branch networks in the United States, serving its customers through nearly 830 branches in 27 states. For more information, please visit Springleaf.com.