- KFRC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.1 million.
- KFRC has traded 1,741 shares today.
- KFRC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in KFRC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for KFRC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on KFRC: Kforce Inc. provides professional and technical specialty staffing services and solutions in the United States and internationally. The company operates through Technology (Tech), Finance and Accounting (FA), and Government Solutions (GS) segments. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.6%. KFRC has a PE ratio of 24. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Kforce a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Kforce has been 180,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Kforce has a market cap of $819.0 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.44 and a short float of 1.9% with 1.25 days to cover. Shares are up 16.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Kforce as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and increase in net income. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 64.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 48.67% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- KFORCE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, KFORCE INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.94 versus $0.16 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.51 versus $0.94).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Professional Services industry average. The net income increased by 8.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $10.70 million to $11.59 million.
- The gross profit margin for KFORCE INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 31.43%. Regardless of KFRC's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 3.43% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Kforce Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.