- XRAY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $59.2 million.
- XRAY has traded 7,658 shares today.
- XRAY is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in XRAY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for XRAY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on XRAY: DENTSPLY International Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets various consumable dental products for the professional dental market in the United States and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.5%. XRAY has a PE ratio of 3. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate DENTSPLY International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for DENTSPLY International has been 697,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. DENTSPLY International has a market cap of $7.9 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.21 and a short float of 4.2% with 4.45 days to cover. Shares are up 5.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates DENTSPLY International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The gross profit margin for DENTSPLY INTERNATL INC is rather high; currently it is at 61.61%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 6.31% is above that of the industry average.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- DENTSPLY INTERNATL INC's earnings per share declined by 50.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, DENTSPLY INTERNATL INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.23 versus $2.15 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.60 versus $2.23).
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.52, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.89 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- You can view the full DENTSPLY International Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.