- Current Professional Players - Choose from your real-life favorite professional football players, sign them to your team and climb the standings!
- Easy One-Touch Controls - Tap to pass and watch your receiver pull it down in the end zone! Avoid blockers and perfect your timing to gain yards on your opponent. Simple controls and short gameplay sessions let you play anywhere, anytime!
- Challenge Your Friends - Link your Facebook account to invite and play against your friends!
- Compete in Events - Dominate your friends or other players around the world! Win the league's best players in events and take your team to the next level!
- Employ Real Football Strategy - Decide whether to run or pass the ball, whether to kick a field goal, punt, or go for it on 4th down! Blitz the quarterback or play it safe on defense - these and other real football strategies are all included!
About Glu MobileGlu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) is a leading global developer and publisher of free-to-play games for smartphone and tablet devices. Glu is focused on creating compelling original IP games such as CONTRACT KILLER, COOKING DASH, DEER HUNTER, DINER DASH, DINO HUNTER: DEADLY SHORES, ETERNITY WARRIORS, FRONTLINE COMMANDO, RACING RIVALS, TAP SPORTS BASEBALL and TAP SPORTS FOOTBALL, and branded IP games including KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD, ROBOCOP: THE OFFICIAL GAME, TERMINATOR GENYSIS: REVOLUTION, and MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION on the App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore, Facebook, Mac App Store, and Windows Phone. Glu's unique technology platform enables its titles to be accessible to a broad audience of consumers globally. Founded in 2001, Glu is headquartered in San Francisco with major U.S. offices outside Seattle and in Long Beach, and international locations in Canada, China, India, Japan, Korea, and Russia. Consumers can find high-quality entertainment wherever they see the 'g' character logo or at www.glu.com. For live updates, please follow Glu via Twitter at www.twitter.com/glumobile or become a Glu fan at www.facebook.com/glumobile. CONTRACT KILLER, COOKING DASH, DEER HUNTER, DINER DASH, DINO HUNTER: DEADLY SHORES, ETERNITY WARRIORS, FRONTLINE COMMANDO, RACING RIVALS, TAP SPORTS BASEBALL, TAP SPORTS FOOTBALL, GLU, GLU MOBILE and the 'g' character logo are trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. or its subsidiaries. ABOUT THE NFL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION The National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) is a non-profit, professional sports union that protects the best interests and welfare of all NFL players. It serves as the exclusive bargaining agent for all NFL players in collective bargaining. Established in 1956, the NFLPA has a long history of assuring proper recognition and representation of players' interests. The NFLPA is governed by a Board of Player Representatives, acting in accordance with the NFLPA Constitution and federal labor laws. The NFLPA's responsibilities include: Representing all players in matters concerning wages, hours and working conditions and protecting their rights as professional football players; ensuring that the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement are met; negotiating and monitoring retirement and insurance benefits; providing other member services and activities; providing assistance to charitable and community organizations; enhancing and defending the image of players and their profession, on and off the field. For more information, visit www.nflpa.com. ABOUT NFL PLAYERS INC. NFL Players Inc. (NFLPI) is the licensing and marketing subsidiary of the NFL Players Association. NFLPI has been a trusted resource since 1994, delivering access to the influence, power, and personal stories of NFL players. NFLPI is a "one-stop shop" for businesses seeking licensing rights, access to players through hospitality and events, marketing strategy, and player procurement. For more information visit www.nflpa.com/players.