- INFA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $49.8 million.
- INFA traded 134,300 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:58 AM, representing 13% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in INFA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for INFA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on INFA: Informatica Corporation provides enterprise data integration software and services worldwide. INFA has a PE ratio of 48. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Informatica a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. The average volume for Informatica has been 959,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Informatica has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.44 and a short float of 0.4% with 0.40 days to cover. Shares are up 27.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Informatica as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- INFA has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, INFA has a quick ratio of 1.58, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, INFA's share price has jumped by 50.94%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, INFA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for INFORMATICA CORP is currently very high, coming in at 84.56%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year.
- You can view the full Informatica Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.